Child Care Services for Military Families
Family members of all military branches that are deployed receive fee assistance for full-time or part time child care services.
What do Families receive?
Eligible families receive fee assistance for full-time or part time child care services. Parents using Operation Military Child Care services will be responsible for a co-pay.
Operation Military Child Care (OMCC) is for Families of:
- Soldiers with orders in support of one of the following Deployments:
- Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF)
- Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)
- Global War on Terror (GWOT)
- Oversees Contingency Operations
- Operation Noble Eagle
- Army Recruiters
For married Soldiers, the spouse must be working, looking for work or attending school. The same policies will apply to unmarried legal parents living in the same household.
How do I start?
Please contact your local Child Care Aware agency at 888-291-9811 to request information and referrals of participating child care providers.
Visit the Child Care Aware of America website to:
- Complete an online application and submit required documents